Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Unexpected...

Ever make a big decision and live to regret it?  Everyone has at some point in time, it's a given in life.  I may have jumped the gun on such a decision...  BAA Productions is now run by two people, myself, ans a young man calling himself The Dark Lord.

TDL is a nice enough guy, he's great with flash, and a good planer!  But, I'm having a few regrets
with shearing the company that I started.  I don't have a problem with TDL, no, thats not the case, really, I think I'm just afraid of losing what I worked so hard on for so long on...

Am I being selfish?  Is this healthy for me?  For BAA Productions?  I don't know, and I'm not sure I want to find out...  It would rip my heart out to see my pride and joy come down around my ears.  But I don't see TDL causing that at the same time.

I want to blame him, I stress want, but he hasn't done anything and now I feel guilty.  Bringing him in can only help BAA Productions, and thats what I want to see.  But, why do I still feel afraid?  I can't shake this feeling of remorse...  I guess, only the future can tell me if my fears are just or not...

No comments: