Wednesday, July 30, 2008

When Things Change...

Not much to talk about lately, I guess when you don't you don't do much, you ether run out of ideas, or you lose interest.  I have started two new sprite sheets, one is actually a revamp of my old InuYasha sprite I made last year.

It's not bad, I'm still working out the finer details, the rage form will soon not have a shirt and a different posture.  I'm not sure how I'm going to do his sword, but I'll keep working on it.
Timber here is being made for the Cougar Sprite League (CSL).  His head is completely custom and his body is edited from some old SNK sprites.  I'm making him as a villain for TonyComix.

BAA Productions is not doing to well, it turns out that making TDL my partner couldn't help that...  We are now affiliated with Lol Industries who run their site off of BlogSpot.  Maybe this can give BAA Productions the kick it needs to get started.

I've been reading a lot lately.  I got my hand on a HUGE collection of manga and I haven't been able to pull myself away from them for long.  I also picked up World of KungFu, which is a very high quality rip-off of World of Warcraft.  The biggest plus is that it's free, so I can play it without worry.

I'm really not sure what else to say.  Things are just slow, I guess.

No comments: